Did you know that you need to follow specific strategies to win Aviator? If not, this article is for you! We’ll tell you the best tricks and schemes that can be applied to win the game and share the secret strategy that we think works best.
Our experts play crash games all the time and, over the years, have developed strategies that work. But before we start telling you about them, we want to warn you that there is no scheme you can rely on to win 100%. In gambling, it is simply not possible. But there are special tricks which bring the victory to the maximum.
Aviator two-betting strategy
You make two bets, each of which you place an identical amount – for example, $5. When the game starts, your goal is to withdraw the first bet at odds that will offset the total of the two bets – in this case – it’s $10. Thus, withdraw the first bet at a multiplier of x2.
With the second bet, act differently – wait for a higher multiplier, which you choose yourself. In this case, the risk is minimal because the money spent on bets has already been compensated, and the further game is a net profit. According to our experts, this strategy is the most reliable, as it greatly reduces the risk of losing.
However, remember, that this strategy does not guarantee a 100% win, as there is a chance that the plane will disappear from the screen as soon as the round starts.
We want to warn you right away that this Aviator strategy is very risky and can be used by players who are not afraid of losing. Its essence is to increase the bet after each loss and return to the initial bet after a win. This way you can win back your lost money and make a profit. We recommend this strategy only for players with a large budget and experience in the game.
An inverse Martingale strategy. You increase your bet after each win and decrease it after a loss. Thus, you increase your chances of winning in periods of good luck and reduce your losses in periods of bad luck. This strategy requires strict adherence to the rules and good self-discipline.
Successful play is built on the right tactics. If you bet chaotically, you won’t stand a chance of winning. So familiarise yourself with these tactics and choose the one that suits you best.
This tactic allows you to play it safe and relaxed. You won’t win much money at once, but your losses will be small. Play at low odds, such as x1.10-x1.25. Gradually increase your balance and then move up to higher stakes. According to our research, this tactic is the most profitable in the long term.
Medium risk tactics
This tactic suits those confident in taking risks and having a good balance. Try multiplying your bet by 2-4 times. The chances of winning in such cases are more than 50%. Average multipliers roll out frequently, so you don’t have to take much risk.
Try this tactic if you like risk and want to win a lot of money fast. It would help if you caught very high odds, such as x50 and above. This is the riskiest tactic, but it can bring you big winnings. For instance, by betting $10 and catching a multiplier of x70, you can win $700 in a minute.
An exclusive Aviator strategy from our experts
We promised to share our secret strategy, and it’s time to reveal it! As mentioned earlier, our experts spend a lot of time in the Aviator online game, thanks to which they noticed a certain pattern: high multipliers, such as x100 and above, occur about once an hour. From this, once a plane has flown away at a high multiplier, you shouldn’t try to catch it for the next hour.
Instead, concentrate on watching. When you notice that there are no high odds for about 50 minutes, it’s time to get active and bet on every round. This strategy is based on a statistical approach and can increase your chances of winning. However, it does not guarantee an absolute win, as gambling always involves a certain amount of risk. But if you dream of catching a high multiplier, this strategy is for you!
Aviator tricks will help you win more money. Let’s look at them and tell you how they work:
- Watch out for small multipliers: Remember the rounds with small winnings (odds less than x2). If there are many such rounds in a row, a large coefficient should soon appear.
- Play the set number of rounds: Determine in advance the number of rounds you want to bet on, for example, 10 or 20. Probability theory says that at least one multiplier above x10 must fall in that group of rounds. Using this trick, even if you lose on small multipliers, you can make up the loss by catching a multiplier of x10 or more, thus being in the black.
- Observe: Choose the number of rounds you will observe, for example, 10. Note which multipliers are most likely to roll in these rounds. Then start playing and withdraw your winnings by the multiplier that fell the least in the observed rounds.
How to win at Aviator – Our Tips
Here are some tips to help you win at Aviator:
- Don’t expect high multipliers: Instead of expecting big wins with high multipliers, focus on bets with lower but more likely multipliers. This can increase your chances of having a steady income in the long run.
- Follow other players: Study the stakes of other participants and try to understand their strategies. The good thing about the game is that there is a chat room and other players’ stats. This allows you to analyze the behavior of other players in the game and base your betting decisions on this.
- Take a break: We understand that crashing slots can be stressful and sometimes last all day. But taking breaks is helpful so that your brain is rested and you can bet with a clear mind.
- Evaluate your strategy: Regularly analyze and evaluate your strategy, especially after a series of losses or wins. Determine what is working and what is not, and adjust your approach.
- Remember about luck: Apart from strategies and skills, remember that Aviator is a game of chance, and luck plays a part. Take this into account and do not expect to win all the time, be prepared for possible losses and be able to keep your cool.
And most importantly, play responsibly. If you feel that you need help, then come to us. Remember, we are always there to help and support you.
Questions and Answers about Aviator Strategy
If you want to win big and fast, you must take risks. Try to catch the high multipliers.
To not lose the game, you need to play at small multipliers. The plane almost always flies up to these odds, so the chance of losing with this tactic is minimal.
It’s up to you to decide which strategy is best. Risky tactics can be appropriate if you want to win big at once. However, if you prefer to win gradually, it’s better to choose a strategy with minimal risk.