Andar Bahar

Andar Bahar is an Indian card game that is popular throughout the country and many people play it with their families for fun. Fortunately, the game is now available in various casinos and you can play Andar Bahar for real money online. We propose to introduce you closer to this game by reviewing its rules, features and also tell you the best place to play this slot game.

Play Andar Bahar

Andar Bahar

Features of the cash game

Andar Bahar is a card game that has been played in India for centuries. It is a popular way to pass the time during holidays such as Holi, Diwali and the spring festival of Ganesha. In recent years, more and more often online casinos have added slot machines where you can play Andar Bahar cash game. Players liked the idea and just a small amount of time such slots have become popular not only in India and Bangladesh but also around the world.

The game is played with a regular deck of cards, including jokers. The aim of the game is to guess which side of the deck (andar or bahar) will lie the same card that lies in the middle. The player who guesses correctly wins the pot.

How to play Andar Bahar?

Andar Bahar play

We have prepared a detailed instruction for you to be able to understand how to play Andar Bahar in an online casino:

  • First of all, you need to choose what you bet on – on Andar or Bahar – it will depend on this you will lose or win. In fact, here you should rely only on your intuition;
  • Then decide on the size of your bet. We recommend that beginners start with small amounts, so that during the learning process by inexperience not to lose money. Believe me, just a couple of games and you’ll learn everything;
  • Then the dealer puts a card from the deck in the middle;
  • Next, the dealer deals one card in order to each side – to Andar and Bahar in turn;
  • The aim of the game is to be the first to catch the same card that lies in the middle. If this happens, you win.
  • Let’s break down an example to make it clearer to you. You decide to bet on Andar. You have an Ace in the middle. You need an Ace on Andar’s side as soon as possible. If it falls to Bahar first, you lose.

Rules Card Game

The rules of Andar Bahar are not complicated. The most important rule to remember is that you must be the first to find a card equal to the joker (regardless of suit). The winner is the participant with the first card drawn. But there are additional rules that we recommend you pay attention to:

  • There are 52 cards in the deck;
  • The playing field is divided into three zones – Andar, Bahar and Joker;
  • After the joker, the first card is dealt to Andar;
  • Cards are dealt one by one;
  • The game is played with a regular deck of cards, including jokers;
  • The dealer must put the same number of cards in each stack – andar and bahar;
  • The sector on which the Joker falls first wins.
Andar Bahar rules

The player can also bet on the number of cards within which the Joker gets the same card. Take a look at the odds on these bets:

Number of cardsOdds
1 to 53.5x
6 to 104.5x
11 to 155.5x
16 to 254.5x
26 to 3015x
31 to 3525x
36 to 40x50

Strategies to win in Andar Bahar game

You can use special strategies and tricks to increase your chances of winning:

  • Bet only on Andar or Bahar, there is no need to bet extra on the color of the joker, the color of the winning card;
  • If you have an unsuccessful series, change the slot machine;
  • Better to play with live dealers – so you can win more often;
  • When playing online, be sure to take advantage of bonuses and promotions.
Andar Bahar game

These are standard tips, but we share with you a strategy with which you will have a better chance to win. So, we recommend betting on Andar. Our experts, after playing a lot of slot machines, have concluded that Andar has a 51.5% chance of winning and Bahar has a 48.5% chance of winning. Despite the fact that the cards are dealt alternately, Andar always gets the first one. In the course of practice, the winning card most often ends up in Andar’s bet.

Let’s take a look at the player’s return rates (RTP):

Andar’s RTP is 97.85% and Bahar’s is 97%.

As you can see betting on Andar in the long run you can win more. Please tell us what you think of this strategy if you tested it, we are very interested in your opinion!

The Benefits of Playing online game Andar Bahar

There are many advantages to playing Andar Bahar:

  • Simple rules;
  • A diverse selection of slot machines with this game;
  • The availability of slots with live dealers;
  • The game is great for those who love card games;
  • The ability to get big winnings in a short time;
  • This will appeal to those who love gambling and betting.

Where to play Andar Bahar?

In 2023, you will be able to play this live slot in almost every casino. The game has become so popular that almost all online sites have added it to their site. We recommend 1xbet’s site because of its fast payouts, diverse slot selection, live Andar Bahar game availability and great bonus offers.

Andar Bahar Slot Demo

Want to play Andar Bahar online game for free and without registration? Good! You can do it at online casinos. The advantage of the demo mode is that this option is suitable for those who do not want to spend money, but want to play your favorite game they once played with friends. In addition, Demo mode is recommended for beginners who do not understand how to bet at all. Try the game for free and learn. And then move on to the online slot for money.

We also recommend that you pay attention to Aviator game. This crash game is even more interesting. Its advantage is that it is also available in demo mode.

Andar Bahar Download

Do you like to play Andar Bahar online for real money from your phone? Then we suggest you download application to your Android smartphone or iPhone. To play from any mobile device, you need to download the casino app in which you will play. It can be any casino you like. We recommend choosing a live casino. For android, choose apk files, and for iPhone, you need to install from the official site.

Learn to Play

Questions and answers

What is the minimum bet?

The minimum bet – 10 cents.

Can I bet on both Bahar and Andar at the same time?

Yes, you can do so, and you can bet different amounts on each type of bet.

What is the RTP?

Andar has 97.85% RTP and Bahar has 97% RTP.

How long does it take to understand the rules?

The rules of the game are not complicated, so a beginner will need a maximum of half an hour to understand them.

Kalyan Sawhney/ author of the article

Journalist and gambling expert with 15 years of experience. Worked in 3 casinos: croupier, administrator and SMM-manager. Currently writing for the website Kalyan Sawhney is an avid player of the popular game Aviator. He is also fond of betting on sports and cryptocurrency.

5/5 - (1 vote)
Comments: 4
  1. Dhruv

    I love playing the online Andar Bahar game. I like it more than baccarat. I recommended it to my friends and now they also play from time to time.

  2. Kanan

    I advise everyone to play at Andar Bahar live casino. Ordinary slot machines I do not really like, but there where the cards are handed out pretty girls is the best! By the way, I have one dealer who brings me luck))

  3. Jai

    When I was a kid, it was my favorite pastime. Now I play in Andar Bahar casino and win real money. But it is easy to lose here, so I recommend to make small bets not to get upset.

  4. Amar

    Thanks to you I found Andar Bahar card game. I used to play crash games, but I wanted something new. It turns out you can win not only there. My winnings were almost 10000 rupees. I will continue, because I want to earn more.

Leave a Reply

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!: